Lost Folders while copying between user accounts

I copied 2 folders from one user account to anotherbut am unable to see them
in the user account they were pasted to. Size of account @ 2+GB suggests they
are there but no icon on view.

Windows XP Home Edition Ver 2002

Any suggestions?
--
Thanks for all help

Terry
1
answer
Last reply
More about lost folders copying user accounts

    Make sure you didn't drop them into a different folder than you intended.
    It's easy to do. Or, if you know the name of a file, you can search for that
    filename and see where the folders wandered off to.

    "Tero" <Tero@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I copied 2 folders from one user account to anotherbut am unable to see
    >them
    > in the user account they were pasted to. Size of account @ 2+GB suggests
    > they
    > are there but no icon on view.