Lost Folders while copying between user accounts

tero

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2005

I copied 2 folders from one user account to anotherbut am unable to see them
in the user account they were pasted to. Size of account @ 2+GB suggests they
are there but no icon on view.

Windows XP Home Edition Ver 2002

Any suggestions?
--
Thanks for all help

Terry

Make sure you didn't drop them into a different folder than you intended.
It's easy to do. Or, if you know the name of a file, you can search for that
filename and see where the folders wandered off to.