Lost Folders while copying between user accounts

August 5, 2005 3:05:03 PM

I copied 2 folders from one user account to anotherbut am unable to see them
in the user account they were pasted to. Size of account @ 2+GB suggests they
are there but no icon on view.

Windows XP Home Edition Ver 2002

Any suggestions?
--
Thanks for all help

Terry
Anonymous
August 5, 2005 5:01:12 PM

Make sure you didn't drop them into a different folder than you intended.
It's easy to do. Or, if you know the name of a file, you can search for that
filename and see where the folders wandered off to.

news:D C0B171C-BBE3-4818-9093-208A578BAE5D@microsoft.com...

!