xp cannot find printer

after installing drivers for my lexmark x1150 all in one printer xp
cannot find the printer with the harware wizard. even when tried to
install manually ,can anybody help me please

--
MASTERVODKAMAN
1 answer Last reply

    It probably won't show up in Device Manager. It's not supposed to. It should
    show up in the Control Panel, under Printers & Faxes.

    If you are still having problems, uninstall and reinstall it.
    --
    Cari (MS-MVP)
    Printing & Imaging

    "MASTERVODKAMAN" <MASTERVODKAMAN.1taxpx@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

    > after installing drivers for my lexmark x1150 all in one printer xp
    > cannot find the printer with the harware wizard. even when tried to
    > install manually ,can anybody help me please
    >

    > --
    > MASTERVODKAMAN

Printers Windows XP