xp cannot find printer

August 5, 2005 7:13:13 PM

after installing drivers for my lexmark x1150 all in one printer xp
cannot find the printer with the harware wizard. even when tried to
install manually ,can anybody help me please

--
MASTERVODKAMAN

More about : find printer

Anonymous
August 6, 2005 12:10:41 AM

It probably won't show up in Device Manager. It's not supposed to. It should
show up in the Control Panel, under Printers & Faxes.

If you are still having problems, uninstall and reinstall it.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

!