HL2 Legal Issues etc.

Probably been posted here before - sorry if this is the case...

http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=21105

Personally, I've never had any problems with Steam, and installing HL2
Collectors Ed. over the weekend was no problem (although it took rather a
long time...), but the legal ramifications are quite interesting.
2 answers Last reply
More about legal issues

    interesting article, but the law needs to be changed to protect the
    consumer.
    Call Bill Gates and see if he will help, if you get my drift.

    Nick wrote:
    > Probably been posted here before - sorry if this is the case...
    >
    > http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=21105
    >
    > Personally, I've never had any problems with Steam, and installing HL2
    > Collectors Ed. over the weekend was no problem (although it took rather a
    > long time...), but the legal ramifications are quite interesting.

    I liked the non-fanatical tone of the article. Pretty pragmatic but
    leaning a bit towards the consumer. On the other hand, they seemed not
    to browbeat Valve for what looks like poor business planning.

    Thanks for posting the link

Cases Games Video Games