Remote Wonder USB Reciver

My Remote Wonder II suddenly stopped working. I don't have any light
on the USB receiver although Windows XP recognizes it and loads the
drivers when I plugged it in. Is their always supposed to be a light
lit on the remote USB receiver or only when it is functioning
correctly. Even pushing a button on the remote does not cause a light
to light on the reciver (but I do get a red light on the remote). I
tried reformatting and reinstalling everything and still no go. I want
to send the reciver back for warranty repair but want to make sure it
is bad before doing so. I do not have a nother computer to try it in.

"NebieII" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
> My Remote Wonder II suddenly stopped working. I don't have any light
> on the USB receiver although Windows XP recognizes it and loads the
> drivers when I plugged it in. Is their always supposed to be a light
> lit on the remote USB receiver or only when it is functioning
> correctly. Even pushing a button on the remote does not cause a light
> to light on the reciver (but I do get a red light on the remote). I
> tried reformatting and reinstalling everything and still no go. I want
> to send the reciver back for warranty repair but want to make sure it
> is bad before doing so. I do not have a nother computer to try it in.

I have the original Remote Wonder - the LED on the receiver is always on.

Do you have other USB devices that you can try? It may actually be your PC
power supply that's at fault.

/mel/

On Sat, 9 Jul 2005 06:30:34 +0100, "/mel/"
<pipexnews@swinehood.kill.a.spammer.today.com> wrote:

>"NebieII" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
>> My Remote Wonder II suddenly stopped working. I don't have any light
>> on the USB receiver although Windows XP recognizes it and loads the
>> drivers when I plugged it in. Is their always supposed to be a light
>> lit on the remote USB receiver or only when it is functioning
>> correctly. Even pushing a button on the remote does not cause a light
>> to light on the reciver (but I do get a red light on the remote). I
>> tried reformatting and reinstalling everything and still no go. I want
>> to send the reciver back for warranty repair but want to make sure it
>> is bad before doing so. I do not have a nother computer to try it in.
>
>I have the original Remote Wonder - the LED on the receiver is always on.

Thank you.

>Do you have other USB devices that you can try? It may actually be your PC
>power supply that's at fault.
>
> /mel/

On Sat, 9 Jul 2005 06:30:34 +0100, "/mel/"
<pipexnews@swinehood.kill.a.spammer.today.com> wrote:

>I have the original Remote Wonder - the LED on the receiver is always on.
>
>Do you have other USB devices that you can try? It may actually be your PC
>power supply that's at fault.

I took the USB receiver to a friends house and plugged it into their
USB port on their computer and still no LED. Unless the LED on the
receiver only comes on when everything is loaded properly, I'd say is
a bad receiver.

i had the same problem a week ago.
get it changed.
it is a harware issue. well that's how i look at it. didnt work for week,
then took it back to store and exchange, works great now