Retrieving Administrator's Password

How do I retrieve the Administrator's password?

nim wrote:
> How do I retrieve the Administrator's password?

With a password cracker/hacker application..
Best way is to never have forgotten it (if that is the case here) or ask the
administrator (if that is the case here.)

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

Jason

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2003

* nim <nim@discussions.microsoft.com>:
> How do I retrieve the Administrator's password?

www.google.com or search this newsgroup. That question gets asked
multiple times a week.

Jason

I used the google search and chose to use a third party tool called Austrumi.
It's a bootable CD. It worked like a charm.

Thanks.

I checked this newsgroup and found that the last time this question was
asked was 10 days ago:)

nim
"Jason" wrote:

> * nim <nim@discussions.microsoft.com>:
> > How do I retrieve the Administrator's password?
>
> www.google.com or search this newsgroup. That question gets asked
> multiple times a week.
>
> Jason

Shenan,

I read the file attached on the bottom of your reply. It was very helpful.

Thanks,

nim