Retrieving Administrator's Password

How do I retrieve the administrator's password?

nim wrote:
> How do I retrieve the administrator's password?

You asked this at 7:42AM as well:
nim wrote:
> How do I retrieve the Administrator's password?

You received two answers:

Jason wrote:
> www.google.com or search this newsgroup. That question gets asked
> multiple times a week.

I'll give you a third:

Try here:

And if worse comes to worse:

Hack your password:
http://home.eunet.no/~pnordahl/ntpasswd/bootdisk.html

Another Password Hack:
http://www.thomasmathiesen.com/itak/html/software.html

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

You ask the "administrator" which apparently is not you!

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"nim" wrote:

| How do I retrieve the administrator's password?

My laptop used to be my father's. He didn't remember the administrator's
password.
I got it though.

Thanks for your time,

nim