Medion MD 41066 shadow problem

Andreas

Distinguished
May 10, 2004

Hello,

I've bought me a Medion MD 41066
When I use the flash to take pictures, the person on the picture has a
shadow around the farest side of his body.
Is this normal?
The pictures I took outside the house are OK.
Is the flash of the camera too strong or not strong enough??
Can someone tell me more about this problem

Greetings
Andreas from Belgium

--
Met Vriendelijke Groet
Andreas Molemans

"Andreas" <dre.m@pandora.be> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I've bought me a Medion MD 41066
> When I use the flash to take pictures, the person on the picture has a
> shadow around the farest side of his body.
> Is this normal?
> The pictures I took outside the house are OK.
> Is the flash of the camera too strong or not strong enough??
> Can someone tell me more about this problem

Yes, it is normal.

It depends on the position of the flash on the camera to the lens on the
camera and if a subject person is close to a wall.

The flash throws a strong light and the person makes a strong shadow.

That is why professonial photographers use an off the camera flash that
makes the shadow go behind the person and out of sight. (They change the
angle of the light to the subject).

--
CSM1
http://www.carlmcmillan.com