Problems with graphics card

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 00:30:52 +0200, Stefan Rybacki
<stefan.rybacki@gmx.net> wrote:

>Hi
>
>Does anybody know why this graphic errors happen?
>
>http://stry.dedicated-media.de/bilder/ati.jpg
>
>I have them in any game and any program using 3D acceleration excepts those I made myself.
>
>Any ideas?
>
>Thanks in advance

I reckon that it is a malfunctioning pipeline. I use a 9800SE with 8
pipelines. Sometimes I get a similar effect on startup. Restarting
from cold clears it for me but obviously the effect is worse for you.
Have you tried underclocking to see what happens?
--

Julian Richards
computer "at" richardsuk.f9.co.uk

www.richardsuk.f9.co.uk
Website of "Robot Wars" middleweight "Broadsword IV"