ninjaguy

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2005

when i bought this computer andi use windows xp pro, when i first had it and
i started my computer there would be a logon screen and it said welcome
beside it were the users now when i start my computer it comes up in a small
rectangle and it says enter password i dont have one have one so i just
clicked ok does anybody know how to change these settings?

Control Panel, User Accounts, Change the way users log on and off.

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.