Working Driver version for ATI MMC 7.7.0.1

With the Radeon 8500 DV video card and XP on my computer, I get most of
the functionality of MMC, except the TV Tuner ( I get only Video-In
with Composite/S-Video connection) and the Control Panel. I have
followed the procedure of uninstalling of all ATI drivers first and
re-installing them in the corrrect sequence and re-booting only at the
specified steps. So what I need to check is the correct driver version
numbers. Only the TV Tuner driver has a yellow tag attached and the
ATI Control Panel though listed in the Add/Remove Program List, does
not have any icon on the desktop.

Could any correspondent of this NewsGroup share with me information on
the versions of drivers for the TV Tuner and the ATI Control Panel
which are working? I can then try and download the correct set of
drivers.

P, Jayant

Hay P

I have one installed, but alas it came without the install CD. Can you
tell me how large the CD is and whether or not you have buring
capability ? Or some other means. Id rather not spend HOURS playing
with this. loading an unloading of drivers etc.

I have DELL 4600 3.06 procesor, 1.5G DDR, ATI all in wonder 8500DV AND
the HDTV tuner. Previous to that I had a Radeon 9200.

U can reply to y gmil cct or better yet my other ddress. I have an acct
with EPIX.net (gee or is it .com ?0

My moniker is kctobyjoe

thanks loads.