Installation Error for Windows XP Service Pack 2

August 10, 2005 4:46:08 AM

Hi,

I can't seem to get the servioce pack to install itself onto my computer.
The installer loads and gets 1/4 of it done, then the rest of it fails.
Anyone help?

--
-kai.
Anonymous

http://www.michna.com/kb/WxSP2.htm
Windows XP Service Pack 2 Problem Solver

Service Pack 2 information
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/xpsp2.htm
http://www.windowstalk.org/sp2.htm