Our user rights prohibit them from updating the registry so when they load
the script, it fails. Is there an easy way around this?

Thanks

This is in reguards to USB Devices below and setting the registry

> This is in reguards to USB Devices below and setting the registry
>

> "Wayne Blosat" <wblosat@proconsrv.com> wrote in message
>> Our user rights prohibit them from updating the registry so when they
>> load the script, it fails. Is there an easy way around this?
>>
>> Thanks

Setting USB devices below what? You either need to ask a complete question,
or stay in a thread. This makes little sense as it stands, and few people
are going to search the newsgroups looking for whatever it was you posted
before this.