Thank god for Nvidia

Being Scottish I tried for over a year to get my ATIAIW9600xt to work
with the ATI HDTV Dongle and my 47" HDTV.

After wasting $300 for the card and $74 for the Dongle .. I finally
listened to reason and ordered an Nvidia Card Geforce 6200 - with Dvi
out it works like a charm - I finally get to see what my HDTV looks
like as a Monitor... it looks Amazing. The 256 meg 6200 was $ 125. Wow
it's nice to use a product that works as advertised.

Ati knows their HDTV dongle has many many problems..just do a deja
search.. but their Stonewalling Support Department still claims...
"It's not our policy to give refunds" - it's too bad it's not their
policy to provide a product that works..

Goodbye ATI - I'll never, ever use Your Defective Products Again.

One Very Happy Nvidia Convert.

Drew

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

<Carter.DrewJ@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Being Scottish I tried for over a year to get my ATIAIW9600xt to work
> with the ATI HDTV Dongle and my 47" HDTV.
>
> After wasting $300 for the card and $74 for the Dongle .. I finally
> listened to reason and ordered an Nvidia Card Geforce 6200 - with Dvi
> out it works like a charm - I finally get to see what my HDTV looks
> like as a Monitor... it looks Amazing. The 256 meg 6200 was $ 125. Wow
> it's nice to use a product that works as advertised.
>
> Ati knows their HDTV dongle has many many problems..just do a deja
> search.. but their Stonewalling Support Department still claims...
> "It's not our policy to give refunds" - it's too bad it's not their
> policy to provide a product that works..
>
> Goodbye ATI - I'll never, ever use Your Defective Products Again.
>
> One Very Happy Nvidia Convert.

Is being Scottish the reason you make pointless & whiny posts as well?

Tom

How did you hook up your 6200 to the TV? Does your TV have a DVI input?

"Augustus" <augustus@wrtt.net> wrote in message news:mbVCe.137387$tt5.48031@edtnps90...
> > Is being Scottish the reason you make pointless & whiny posts as well?
> >
> > Tom
>
> Posting is free....

And quite a few of us have gotten to the point of wanting
to toss everything from ATI into a pool of molten lava.

Their software QA absolutely stinks, and has for over ten
years now.

Mike

Splendid

What did you think of Braveheart? How about Rob Roy?. Please let us know,
your opinion is important to us...

On 18 Jul 2005 12:39:22 -0700, Carter.DrewJ@gmail.com wrote:

>Being Scottish I tried for over a year to get my ATIAIW9600xt to work
>with the ATI HDTV Dongle and my 47" HDTV.
>
>After wasting $300 for the card and $74 for the Dongle .. I finally
>listened to reason and ordered an Nvidia Card Geforce 6200 - with Dvi
>out it works like a charm - I finally get to see what my HDTV looks
>like as a Monitor... it looks Amazing. The 256 meg 6200 was $ 125. Wow
>it's nice to use a product that works as advertised.
>
>Ati knows their HDTV dongle has many many problems..just do a deja
>search.. but their Stonewalling Support Department still claims...
>"It's not our policy to give refunds" - it's too bad it's not their
>policy to provide a product that works..
>
>Goodbye ATI - I'll never, ever use Your Defective Products Again.

Clear and to the point. I was wondering why ATi's stock ( Ticker:
ATYT) is in the tank....

John Lewis

>One Very Happy Nvidia Convert.
>

>Drew

Yes my 47" Rear Projection Panasonic set has DVI in.