Hyperion

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2003

I can no longer get updates (in XP Home) because it says I need to be an
administrator [Error number: 0x8DDD0002] but I am the administrator. This
error only occurs when tying to get XP Home updates.
--
Regards

i have this problem too. let me know if you can solve this. i use win xp
prof and haven't been able to update for 2 months.

yuen woh

"Hyperion" wrote:

> I can no longer get updates (in XP Home) because it says I need to be an
> administrator [Error number: 0x8DDD0002] but I am the administrator. This
> error only occurs when tying to get XP Home updates.
> --
> Regards

TRENDING THREADS