Flashplayer INF Install Failure

a b 8 Security
August 10, 2005 10:21:01 PM

I get an error "INF Install Failure Unknown" when trying to install
Flashplayer 7 from Macromedia.

Active X enabled for run and download
Windows XP Home Edition

Thanks
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
August 11, 2005 8:02:34 PM

Flash,

Check microsoft.public.windowsxp.general for the response to your post.
If you're going to crosspost, do it at the same time so that a response
to one post begets a response to all of them.

MowGreen [MVP 2003-2005]
===============
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten
===============

Flash Gordon wrote:

> I get an error "INF Install Failure Unknown" when trying to install
> Flashplayer 7 from Macromedia.
>
> Active X enabled for run and download
> Windows XP Home Edition
>
> Thanks