Flashplayer INF Install Failure

I get an error "INF Install Failure Unknown" when trying to install
Flashplayer 7 from Macromedia.

Active X enabled for run and download
Windows XP Home Edition

Thanks
3 answers Last reply
More about flashplayer install failure

    Flash,

    Check microsoft.public.windowsxp.general for the response to your post.
    If you're going to crosspost, do it at the same time so that a response
    to one post begets a response to all of them.

    MowGreen [MVP 2003-2005]
    ===============
    *-343-* FDNY
    Never Forgotten
    ===============

    Flash Gordon wrote:

    > I get an error "INF Install Failure Unknown" when trying to install
    > Flashplayer 7 from Macromedia.
    >
    > Active X enabled for run and download
    > Windows XP Home Edition
    >
    > Thanks