in another words...?

yes what is the purpose of xp to have a guest account and create another user
accounts if everybody can see your files or folders when log in those
accounts ...?if i am a administrator how I can fix this ...?
recomendations..please; I don't want to other users see my files or
folders...thanks

Make your folders private:
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/private.htm

--