    - Peter

    "Peter Lykkegaard" <peter.aghl@gmail.com> wrote in message
    news:37ndinF5f00v4U1@individual.net...
    > "Patrick Michael" wrote
    >
    >>I don't see it in my weapons list?
    > Combi satchel charge/tripmine
    >
    > get an improved fgd from here
    > http://members.shaw.ca/dvdgillen/fgd_AB.zip

    Never mind..I found them on that new map they added. Thanks for the
    response though.

    "Patrick Michael" <heismanpat@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    > "Peter Lykkegaard" <peter.aghl@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >> "Patrick Michael" wrote
    >>
    >>>I don't see it in my weapons list?
    >> Combi satchel charge/tripmine
    >>
    >> get an improved fgd from here
    >> http://members.shaw.ca/dvdgillen/fgd_AB.zip
    >>

    > Never mind..I found them on that new map they added. Thanks for the
    > response though.

    They are just like the things in HL1 (or a combination of 2 of them) that I
    missed in HL2.

    They have some strange behaviour though - I tried to set a trap at the exit
    of the teleporter and they didn't seem to go off - just dissappeared!

    "Nick Hounsome" <nh002@nickhounsome.me.uk> wrote in message

    > "Patrick Michael" <heismanpat@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Peter Lykkegaard" <peter.aghl@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > >> "Patrick Michael" wrote

    > >> Combi satchel charge/tripmine
    > >>
    > >> get an improved fgd from here
    > >> http://members.shaw.ca/dvdgillen/fgd_AB.zip
    > >>

    > > Never mind..I found them on that new map they added. Thanks for the
    > > response though.
    >
    > They are just like the things in HL1 (or a combination of 2 of them) that
    > missed in HL2.
    >
    > They have some strange behaviour though - I tried to set a trap at the
    exit
    > of the teleporter and they didn't seem to go off - just dissappeared!

    And stranger still. Put one on a barrel, then move the barrel. The slam
    remains there suspended in mid air.

    Bob

Games Video Games