I have a network of 20 computers with three workgroups. One workgroup (three
computers) would like to have shared folers within the workgroup that are NOT
available to Everyone outside their workgroup but on the network.

All 20 computers are on windows XP

I went and unchecked simple file sharing so I can have the permission tab
available.

However I am having hard time finding the othertwo computers in the
workgroup so I can grant them full access permsission. I assume I need to
remove 'everyone' and add the other two computers in the work group and grant
them full permission.

How is this done. I have no server...Is that the problem or can a WinXP
network sequestered one workgroup out of the network?

Thanks in advanced

James

You can assign the shares manually using fsmgmt.msc.
For restricting the access to the shares, you can modify Group Policy for
every computer that contains the share; add "trusted computers"&users to
Computer Configuration->Security Settings->Local Policies->User Rights
Management->Access this computer from the network