FSAA difference between ATI cards and Nvidia cards

Being completely neutral, is it safe to say that the ATI and Nvidia cards are
completely caught up now with the FSAA quality found in their modern cards?

Ian

Benny Johnson wrote:
> Being completely neutral, is it safe to say that the ATI and Nvidia cards are
> completely caught up now with the FSAA quality found in their modern cards?

Yes! And even with a 3GHz system and a pretty decent Radeon, I don't
often get away with running any of it!!

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0529-2, 21/07/2005
Tested on: 23/07/2005 17:09:11

TRENDING THREADS