Help with GPS and nema 4800

May 3, 2004 4:45:23 AM

I have a GPS device in my car that outputs a nema 4800 signal and I would
like to conect to my ipaq3630 for sat nav only cant get it to work have used
a serial cradle with a gendre changer and pluged in to gps device software
is tom tom 2 which I set to the nema 4800 and com port the gps device is
working ok as this has its own display for and latitude and speed ect
any one got any ideas :(

Thanks Andrew

More about : gps nema 4800

Anonymous
May 3, 2004 4:45:24 AM

http://BevHoward.com/serial.htm#38xx for the cable info... once that is
finished to mate with your device, then you will need to work on the
software configuration.

Lotta people out there using Ipaqs with GPS receivers.

Beverly Howard
!