Task Manager

My task manager says that my task manager has been disabled by my
administrator.I am the local administrator on this machine. Any help on
fixing this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about task manager

    See www.dougknox.com, Win XP Utilities, Enable/Disable Task Manager.

    Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
    http://www.dougknox.com
    Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

    "Tom G" <TomG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5D41EC32-C3BF-4DF2-8CDE-2921DFD1A0FF@microsoft.com...
    > My task manager says that my task manager has been disabled by my
    > administrator.I am the local administrator on this machine. Any help on
    > fixing this would be greatly appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks

Security Microsoft Task Manager Windows XP