Roming profiles and documents and settings

I’m having problems with roaming profile and user logging of from windows xp
clients.

The user account are being removed from the computer but the user catalogs
under documents and settings are not being removed.
We have tried to use uphclean.exe to see if this helps and it does 40 % off
every attempt to log of. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Regards
Hans Petter Jacobsen

In article <FD9527BE-1D7D-4842-B16B-3C6D532DD14F@microsoft.com>,
hansjacobsen@discussions.microsoft.com says...
> Iâ¤=3Fm having problems with roaming profile and user logging of from windows xp
> clients.
>
> The user account are being removed from the computer but the user catalogs
> under documents and settings are not being removed.
> We have tried to use uphclean.exe to see if this helps and it does 40 % off
> every attempt to log of. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Look for Group Policy settings that remove the roaming profile when the
user logs off.

--

spam999free@rrohio.com
remove 999 in order to email me