Very Noisy on GL4 AGP dual head card at XP standby mode

Do we have a way to get around this noisy problem?
1 answer Last reply
More about very noisy dual head card standby mode

    GL4? That's FireGL? Find out what the equivalent Radeon card is and get an
    Arctic Cooling heat sink/fan unit for it.

    "dbmethods" <dbmethods@nospam.optoline.net> wrote in message
    > Do we have a way to get around this noisy problem?

Radeon Windows XP ATI Graphics