Very Noisy on GL4 AGP dual head card at XP standby mode

Tags:
  • Radeon
  • Windows XP
  • ATI
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
July 31, 2005 4:44:22 AM

Do we have a way to get around this noisy problem?

More about : noisy gl4 agp dual head card standby mode

Anonymous
August 2, 2005 3:21:23 PM

GL4? That's FireGL? Find out what the equivalent Radeon card is and get an
Arctic Cooling heat sink/fan unit for it.

news:p an.2005.07.31.04.44.22.77998@nospam.optoline.net...
!