ATI Radeon X600 SE 256MB HyperMemory

Is the 256MB ATI Radeon X600 SE HyperMemory a good buy? I want to play
3d games (first person etc), digital photography and editing, video
editing etc. I intend on keeping this new computer for a few years
and would like a graphics card that would last me and still have good
performance for a few years to come. So is this graphics card a good
buy for my needs?

Look forward to a quick reply as I only have a few hours.

Regards,
J.
1 answer Last reply
More about radeon x600 256mb hypermemory

    "Jango" <ultimax35@hotmail-dot-com.no-spam.invalid> wrote in message
    > Is the 256MB ATI Radeon X600 SE HyperMemory a good buy? I want to play
    > 3d games (first person etc), digital photography and editing, video
    > editing etc. I intend on keeping this new computer for a few years
    > and would like a graphics card that would last me and still have good
    > performance for a few years to come. So is this graphics card a good
    > buy for my needs?

    It's not a good buy for 3d games.

    Tom

Radeon ATI Graphics Cards Graphics