ATI Radeon X600 SE 256MB HyperMemory

Jango

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2002

Is the 256MB ATI Radeon X600 SE HyperMemory a good buy? I want to play
3d games (first person etc), digital photography and editing, video
editing etc. I intend on keeping this new computer for a few years
and would like a graphics card that would last me and still have good
performance for a few years to come. So is this graphics card a good
buy for my needs?

Look forward to a quick reply as I only have a few hours.

Regards,
J.

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"Jango" <ultimax35@hotmail-dot-com.no-spam.invalid> wrote in message
> Is the 256MB ATI Radeon X600 SE HyperMemory a good buy? I want to play
> 3d games (first person etc), digital photography and editing, video
> editing etc. I intend on keeping this new computer for a few years
> and would like a graphics card that would last me and still have good
> performance for a few years to come. So is this graphics card a good
> buy for my needs?

It's not a good buy for 3d games.

Tom