VillageIdiot

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2005

My webroot spy ware keeps popping up with a 7nhrle.exe file and I don't know
what it is. Is it spyware or a virus or what? All I know is that when I mark
my spyware to remove it, it just keeps coming back. What do I do?
--
Village Idiot

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

In news:3664EF4F-1C51-4787-A8C1-3C2C3D2ED392@microsoft.com,
villageidiot <villageidiot@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

> My webroot spy ware keeps popping up with a 7nhrle.exe file and I
> don't know what it is. Is it spyware or a virus or what? All I know
> is that when I mark my spyware to remove it, it just keeps coming
> back. What do I do?

Try your scan in safe mode...

Malware Cleaning :
http://kgiii.info/windows/all/general/malwarefix.html

Galen
--

"Chance has put in our way a most singular and whimsical problem, and
its solution is its own reward."

Sherlock Holmes