console

Last response: in Video Games
February 20, 2005 8:51:56 PM

Unable to access console in half-life 2 using ~ key. Can anyone help?.

More about : console

Anonymous
February 20, 2005 8:51:57 PM

"Rae Mackie" <lie.forrit@virgin.net> wrote in message
> Unable to access console in half-life 2 using ~ key. Can anyone help?.

Do you have it enabled in the options? I think it's under "Keyboard" tab,
click on "Advanced" button to see 'Fast weapon switching' and 'Enable
console' checkboxes.
Anonymous
February 21, 2005 5:56:25 PM

Rae Mackie wrote:
> Unable to access console in half-life 2 using ~ key. Can anyone help?.

Are you on a US keyboard? if not, then you're pressing the wrong key.

the key to press is the one in the top-left corner beneath "Esc" .. on a
UK keyboard it's `¬| .. on other foreign keyboards it may be different

--
Ben Cottrell AKA Bench

All these modern celebrities are endorsing supermarket products now...
I got a pack of sausages from Tesco the other day and there was this
picture of Anthony Worral Thompson on the front. Below, it read 'prick
with a fork'.
!