console

Unable to access console in half-life 2 using ~ key. Can anyone help?.
2 answers Last reply
More about console

    "Rae Mackie" <lie.forrit@virgin.net> wrote in message
    > Unable to access console in half-life 2 using ~ key. Can anyone help?.

    Do you have it enabled in the options? I think it's under "Keyboard" tab,
    click on "Advanced" button to see 'Fast weapon switching' and 'Enable
    console' checkboxes.

    Rae Mackie wrote:
    > Unable to access console in half-life 2 using ~ key. Can anyone help?.

    Are you on a US keyboard? if not, then you're pressing the wrong key.

    the key to press is the one in the top-left corner beneath "Esc" .. on a
    UK keyboard it's `¬| .. on other foreign keyboards it may be different

    --
    Ben Cottrell AKA Bench

    All these modern celebrities are endorsing supermarket products now...
    I got a pack of sausages from Tesco the other day and there was this
    picture of Anthony Worral Thompson on the front. Below, it read 'prick
    with a fork'.

Consoles Games Video Games