ATI x300 and TV problem

I cannot get any color on my television with that
card. Before I changed motherboard, I had a cheap
Asus Nvidia board with TV out, and everything was
fine.

Any idea as to what causes that problem.

Thomas

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2003

incognintox wrote:
> I cannot get any color on my television with that
> card. Before I changed motherboard, I had a cheap
> Asus Nvidia board with TV out, and everything was
> fine.
>
> Any idea as to what causes that problem.

Composite or S-Video? My old Samsung never coudl get any colour using
S-Video...

--
Thomas