VillageIdiot

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2005

I looked under my user accounts and found an account that was set up as an
administrator but I didn't put it there. I don't think anyone in my household
did it. Is there a way for this to be done remotely and if it can, what do I
do?
--
Village Idiot

Malke

villageidiot wrote:

> I looked under my user accounts and found an account that was set up
> as an administrator but I didn't put it there. I don't think anyone in
> my household did it. Is there a way for this to be done remotely and
> if it can, what do I do?

What is the name of the account? Is it ASP.NET? If so, that was created
when you installed MS .Net and you don't need to worry about it. If the
account is called something like "Bill The Hacker" then yes, you
probably should worry. ;-)

Seriously, post back with more information. Include the name of the
firewall you are running.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers