People playing as headcrab in HL2:deathmatch?

I logged onto this one server and there were a couple guys that were skinned
as headcrabs. Their guns were "mounted" on top of them...I swear I'm not
making this up. How is this done? Can anybody do it or is it some kind of
special setting that only admins can do? Or is it just some kind of mod??

"Patrick Michael" <heismanpat@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I logged onto this one server and there were a couple guys that were
>skinned as headcrabs. Their guns were "mounted" on top of them...I swear
>I'm not making this up. How is this done? Can anybody do it or is it some
>kind of special setting that only admins can do? Or is it just some kind
>of mod??

Ah, figured out it's a simple command that only works on dm_steamlab. It
really gives you an unfair advantage though so I won't post it....it's
pretty easy to find on the hl2 forums though. Hopefully valve fixes this
exploit.