Why do we love STEAM?

Lets make a list...

1. Because It comes from Valve. (lol)

--
maniac/at/tweak.pl | www.m4ni4c.tk
"We are spiritual beings in physical bodies"
(c) Shakta
11 answers Last reply
More about love steam

    maniac wrote:
    > Lets make a list...
    >
    > 1. Because It comes from Valve. (lol)

    2. It helps get off that horrible waterproof kitchen-type wallpaper that
    would otherwise take hours and keep you from the pub.

    --
    "The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always
    so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts"

    Bertrand Russell

    Shawk wrote:
    > maniac wrote:
    >
    >> Lets make a list...
    >>
    >> 1. Because It comes from Valve. (lol)
    >>

    > 2. It helps get off that horrible waterproof kitchen-type wallpaper that
    > would otherwise take hours and keep you from the pub.

    3. Because it provides controversy for us to... "talk" about in Usenet.

    "GFree" <nickt4001@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
    > Shawk wrote:
    >> maniac wrote:
    >>
    >>> Lets make a list...
    >>>
    >>> 1. Because It comes from Valve. (lol)
    >>>

    >> 2. It helps get off that horrible waterproof kitchen-type wallpaper that
    >> would otherwise take hours and keep you from the pub.
    >
    > 3. Because it provides controversy for us to... "talk" about in Usenet.

    Because it's the only known cure for an itchy taint...

    fishy_stink_ho wrote:
    > "GFree" <nickt4001@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
    > > Shawk wrote:

    > >> 2. It helps get off that horrible waterproof kitchen-type
    wallpaper that
    > >> would otherwise take hours and keep you from the pub.
    > >
    > > 3. Because it provides controversy for us to... "talk" about in
    Usenet.

    > 4. Because it's the only known cure for an itchy taint...

    5. Because it provides an environment-based yet switchable way of
    blocking progress, or damaging (non-)player characters...

    "GFree" <nickt4001@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
    > Shawk wrote:
    >> maniac wrote:
    >>
    >>> Lets make a list...
    >>>
    >>> 1. Because It comes from Valve. (lol)
    >>>

    >> 2. It helps get off that horrible waterproof kitchen-type wallpaper
    >> that would otherwise take hours and keep you from the pub.
    >
    > 3. Because it provides controversy for us to... "talk" about in
    > Usenet.

    It does keep several newsgroups lively... with drivel.
    McG.

    McGrandpa wrote:

    > "GFree" <nickt4001@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
    >
    >>Shawk wrote:

    >>>2. It helps get off that horrible waterproof kitchen-type wallpaper
    >>>that would otherwise take hours and keep you from the pub.
    >>
    >>3. Because it provides controversy for us to... "talk" about in
    >>Usenet.
    >

    > It does keep several newsgroups lively... with drivel.
    > McG.

    it keeps my gaming experience neatly organised

    It Works.

    --
    Regards, Rene Lamontagne

    "Rene Lamontagne" <rlamont@shaw.ca> wrote in message
    > It Works.
    >

    > --
    > Regards, Rene Lamontagne
    >

    > "The drummer for Def Leppard only has one arm." <"The drummer for Def
    > Leppard only has one arm."> wrote in message
    >> McGrandpa wrote:
    >>
    >>> "GFree" <nickt4001@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message

    >>> It does keep several newsgroups lively... with drivel.
    >>> McG.
    >>
    >> it keeps my gaming experience neatly organised

    1: It Works

    2: It paid my wages for the last 30 years, Yes I am a "Power Engineer 3rd
    Class" Primary duties were operating Steam boilers and asscociated equipment
    in Large building complex powerplants.

    --
    Regards, Rene Lamontagne

    > "Rene Lamontagne" <rlamont@shaw.ca> wrote in message
    >> It Works.
    >>

    >> --
    >> Regards, Rene Lamontagne
    >>

    >> "The drummer for Def Leppard only has one arm." <"The drummer for Def
    >> Leppard only has one arm."> wrote in message

    >>> it keeps my gaming experience neatly organised
    >>

    > 1: It Works
    >
    > 2: It paid my wages for the last 30 years, Yes I am a "Power
    > Engineer 3rd Class" Primary duties were operating Steam boilers and
    > asscociated equipment in Large building complex powerplants.

    LOL! Good one Rene! :)
    Steam does work!

    Even Valves Steam works.... it keeps ALL my Valve games happy!
    McG.
    <btw: several effects were added to HL:Source, which I would have
    missed if not for Steam!>

    "maniac" <maniac@USUNTOtweak.pl> wrote in message
    > Lets make a list...
    >
    > 1. Because It comes from Valve. (lol)
    >
    > --
    > maniac/at/tweak.pl | www.m4ni4c.tk
    > "We are spiritual beings in physical bodies"
    > (c) Shakta

    Because you can see the car rocking but you can never be *SURE*.

    Nick wrote:
    > "maniac" <maniac@USUNTOtweak.pl> wrote in message
    >
    >>Lets make a list...
    >>
    >>1. Because It comes from Valve. (lol)
    >>
    >>--
    >>maniac/at/tweak.pl | www.m4ni4c.tk
    >>"We are spiritual beings in physical bodies"
    >> (c) Shakta
    >

    > Because you can see the car rocking but you can never be *SURE*.

    ....isn't that condensation? ...hrummph.. not that I'd know of course...
    respectable pillar that I am and all that..

    --
    "I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night, half an hour
    before I went to bed, drink a cup of sulphuric acid, work twenty-nine

    "And you try and tell the young people today that... and they won't
    believe ya"

Valve Games Steam Video Games