How do I rollback to the previous Catalyst version?

I don't see any documentation that tells me how I can rollback to the
previous catalyst version.

Can someone help?
2 answers Last reply
More about rollback previous catalyst version

    On Fri, 5 Aug 2005 08:09:25 -0400, "ATI User"
    <sunnysixkiller@nospamhotmail.com> wrote:

    >I don't see any documentation that tells me how I can rollback to the
    >previous catalyst version.
    >
    >Can someone help?

    The only reliable method is to uninstall your current drivers and
    software, reboot, run the cat-uninstaller.exe (or 'ATI - Software
    Uninstall Utility' as it appears in Add/Remove Programs), reboot and
    install new drivers, ATI User.

    Patrick

    <patrickp@5acoustibop.co.uk> - take five to email me...

    As said, you can only roll back if the previous version was installed,
    then find the card in hardware devices, double click it and find where
    it says roll back driver, remember if it was never installed you will
    be sent back to Windoze VGA mode or similar, whatever was there
    before.

    New cataylists are out now, the link is here somewhere, just make sure
    it's a final release windoze certified driver and not a Beta driver.

    But IMO if it ain't broke don't fix it.

Radeon Catalyst ATI Graphics