some program or something keeps changing my dial up to another phone number
name and password how do i find it to get rid of it

Malke

bartman901 wrote:

> some program or something keeps changing my dial up to another phone
> number
> name and password how do i find it to get rid of it

Go through the following malware removal steps systematically, doing
everything with updated tools in Safe Mode. You may need to get the
programs and updates from a different, known-clean computer with an
Internet connection and a cd burner (or have a usb thumbdrive with
enough capacity to transfer the files).

You will note that the removal steps start by scanning with an
antivirus. If you do not have a full-featured current av installed (not
earlier than 2004 and using updated definitions), then start your work
with TrendMicro's Sysclean. The instructions for that are at the same
link.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers