Just ordered a x800pro retail

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
August 13, 2005 9:01:18 PM

Hi,

I just ordered a sapphire x800pro retail for £152 inc vat, what kind of 3d
marks can i expect from this.
I have 3200xp cpu and 1 gig ram.

cheers
doughnut

More about : ordered x800pro retail

Anonymous
August 13, 2005 9:14:16 PM

oh and what kind of overclocking potential have uses got.

thanks again
doughnut

"Doughnut" <doughnut@doughnut.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I just ordered a sapphire x800pro retail for £152 inc vat, what kind of
> 3d
> marks can i expect from this.
> I have 3200xp cpu and 1 gig ram.
>
> cheers
> doughnut

Anonymous
August 13, 2005 11:31:15 PM

Doughnut wrote:

> I just ordered a sapphire x800pro retail for £152 inc vat, what kind
> of 3d marks can i expect from this.
> I have 3200xp cpu and 1 gig ram.

Why are you asking here while a lot of benchmarks are easily found on the
web using Google or any other search engine?

For example,
www.google.nl/search?hl=nl&q=x800+pro+benchmark&btnG=Go... or
www.google.nl/search?num=20&hl=nl&newwindow=1&safe=off&...

=- Brian Dickens, the Netherlands
August 14, 2005 7:46:13 PM

I want to know what the average person gets , not what a site gets testing
with the best stuff. Although there are some benchmarks available.

doughnut

"Brian Dickens" <newsgroups@(remove-this)briandickens.demon.nl> wrote in
message news:11fsbes6ti12825@corp.supernews.com...
> Doughnut wrote:
>
>> I just ordered a sapphire x800pro retail for £152 inc vat, what kind
>> of 3d marks can i expect from this.
>> I have 3200xp cpu and 1 gig ram.
>
> Why are you asking here while a lot of benchmarks are easily found on the
> web using Google or any other search engine?
>
> For example,
> www.google.nl/search?hl=nl&q=x800+pro+benchmark&btnG=Go... or
> www.google.nl/search?num=20&hl=nl&newwindow=1&safe=off&...
>
> =- Brian Dickens, the Netherlands