Just ordered a x800pro retail

Hi,

I just ordered a sapphire x800pro retail for £152 inc vat, what kind of 3d
marks can i expect from this.
I have 3200xp cpu and 1 gig ram.

cheers
doughnut
4 answers Last reply
More about just ordered x800pro retail

    oh and what kind of overclocking potential have uses got.

    thanks again
    doughnut

    Doughnut wrote:

    > I just ordered a sapphire x800pro retail for £152 inc vat, what kind
    > of 3d marks can i expect from this.
    > I have 3200xp cpu and 1 gig ram.

    Why are you asking here while a lot of benchmarks are easily found on the
    web using Google or any other search engine?

    For example,
    www.google.nl/search?hl=nl&q=x800+pro+benchmark&btnG=Google+zoeken&meta or
    www.google.nl/search?num=20&hl=nl&newwindow=1&safe=off&q=ati+x800+pro+review&btnG=Zoeken&meta

    =- Brian Dickens, the Netherlands

    I want to know what the average person gets , not what a site gets testing
    with the best stuff. Although there are some benchmarks available.

    doughnut

    "Brian Dickens" <newsgroups@(remove-this)briandickens.demon.nl> wrote in
    message news:11fsbes6ti12825@corp.supernews.com...
    > Doughnut wrote:
    >
    >> I just ordered a sapphire x800pro retail for £152 inc vat, what kind
    >> of 3d marks can i expect from this.
    >> I have 3200xp cpu and 1 gig ram.
    >
    > Why are you asking here while a lot of benchmarks are easily found on the
    > web using Google or any other search engine?
    >
    > For example,
    > www.google.nl/search?hl=nl&q=x800+pro+benchmark&btnG=Google+zoeken&meta or
    > www.google.nl/search?num=20&hl=nl&newwindow=1&safe=off&q=ati+x800+pro+review&btnG=Zoeken&meta
    >
    > =- Brian Dickens, the Netherlands

    I want to know what the average person gets , not what a site gets testing
    with the best stuff. Although there are some benchmarks available.

    doughnut

    "Brian Dickens" <newsgroups@(remove-this)briandickens.demon.nl> wrote in
    message news:11fsbes6ti12825@corp.supernews.com...
    > Doughnut wrote:
    >
    >> I just ordered a sapphire x800pro retail for £152 inc vat, what kind
    >> of 3d marks can i expect from this.
    >> I have 3200xp cpu and 1 gig ram.
    >
    > Why are you asking here while a lot of benchmarks are easily found on the
    > web using Google or any other search engine?
    >
    > For example,
    > www.google.nl/search?hl=nl&q=x800+pro+benchmark&btnG=Google+zoeken&meta or
    > www.google.nl/search?num=20&hl=nl&newwindow=1&safe=off&q=ati+x800+pro+review&btnG=Zoeken&meta
    >
    > =- Brian Dickens, the Netherlands