Expiry of accounts that haven't been used for 45 days

Tony wrote:

> Does anyone know how I can expire the accounts that haven't
> been used for 45 days?

Hi,

Assuming this is Active Directory user accounts, you can e.g. use the
free command line tool OldCmp.exe to do this, but you will need to run
the tool regularly (e.g. daily or weekly).

You can download OldCmp.exe here:
http://www.joeware.net/win/free/tools/oldcmp.htm

the 1328 page Scripting Guide:

Tony

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2001

Will the below command works:

dsquery user domainroot -inactive 6 | dsmod user -acctexpires 0

Any idea?

Tony