Obtaining IP address of all devices on network

Archived from groups: alt.comp.networking.routers,microsoft.public.windows.networking.wireless (More info?)

I've forgotten the IP address I assigned to my LinkSys Wireless Access Point
A+G (WAP55AG) in order to configure it via a browser. The tools that I use
to list the DHCP table don't include the access points on my network. How
can I get the IP address of this access point? Are there any free tools that
will list IPs on a network of all devices?

TW

Distinguished
May 1, 2004
Archived from groups: alt.comp.networking.routers,microsoft.public.windows.networking.wireless (More info?)

Try this link
http://www.angryziber.com/ipscan/

"Jerry West" <jw@comcast.net> wrote in message
> I've forgotten the IP address I assigned to my LinkSys Wireless Access
Point
> A+G (WAP55AG) in order to configure it via a browser. The tools that I use
> to list the DHCP table don't include the access points on my network. How
> can I get the IP address of this access point? Are there any free tools
that
> will list IPs on a network of all devices?

Tim

Archived from groups: alt.comp.networking.routers,microsoft.public.windows.networking.wireless (More info?)

My WAP54G (b/g) came with a "setup" utility that scanned your network for
the IP of the Access Point. You might check your CD...