256 MB PCI Express x16 ATI Radeon x600 SE

Tags:
  • Radeon
  • PCI Express
  • ATI
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
August 17, 2005 5:33:40 AM

Can this card render Hardware T&L or pixel shader support? I'm
looking for a new computer and can't find out if it does either of
those things. Thanks!
JOsh :D

More about : 256 pci express x16 ati radeon x600

August 17, 2005 7:44:10 AM

"coreth5" <coreth5@gmail-dot-com.no-spam.invalid> wrote in message
> Can this card render Hardware T&L or pixel shader support? I'm
> looking for a new computer and can't find out if it does either of
> those things. Thanks!
> JOsh :D

http://www.ati.com/products/radeonx600/specs.html

OK for 2D stuff, a poor choice for any 3D games. SE means 64bit memory bus,
1/2 the bandwidth of a standard X600. Which is no great shakes to begin
with.
Anonymous
August 17, 2005 9:54:28 PM

"coreth5" <coreth5@gmail-dot-com.no-spam.invalid> wrote in message
> Can this card render Hardware T&L or pixel shader support? I'm
> looking for a new computer and can't find out if it does either of
> those things. Thanks!
> JOsh :D

Yes, and yes.

--