XP Update

I have a OEM version of Windows installed. Microsoft update nows refusses to
updte as it is not an authentic version.

I have the original disk and registration number.

How do I get this into windows
1 answer Last reply
More about update

    Troubleshooting:

    The Windows Genuine Advantage (WGA) validation check process
    does not complete when you try to validate your copy of Windows XP
    or Windows 2000 Professional
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;905226

    Please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of Microsoft Download Center
    pages to request assistance directly from Microsoft:
    http://support.microsoft.com/gp/ContactDownloads

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "Bruce" wrote:

    | I have a OEM version of Windows installed. Microsoft update nows refusses to
    | updte as it is not an authentic version.
    |
    | I have the original disk and registration number.
    |
    | How do I get this into windows

Security Microsoft Windows XP