user desktops

How do I, as an administrator in win xp pro, delete desktop items from
limited user accounts? It always tells me i can't.
1 answer Last reply
More about user desktops

    In news:4AB569DD-25EC-4298-A2C8-96FA7105C69B@microsoft.com,
    BigSteve911 <BigSteve911@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

    > How do I, as an administrator in win xp pro, delete desktop items from
    > limited user accounts? It always tells me i can't.

    You shouldn't have to but you can try taking ownership:

    How to take ownership of a file or folder in Windows XP:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;308421&sd=tech

    Galen
    --

    "Chance has put in our way a most singular and whimsical problem, and
    its solution is its own reward."

    Sherlock Holmes

Security Desktops Microsoft User Accounts Windows XP