Did Omega go?

I can't seem to log onto the Omega site, is it down?

Thanks
Randy
5 answers Last reply
More about omega

    On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 18:55:43 -0500, "Randy" <cakeman47@hotmail.com>
    wrote:

    >I can't seem to log onto the Omega site, is it down?

    Argh! I've just tried. What is that?
    --

    Julian Richards
    computer "at" richardsuk.f9.co.uk

    www.richardsuk.f9.co.uk
    Website of "Robot Wars" middleweight "Broadsword IV"

    A while ago the author posted on his site that development of Omega drivers
    has ceased, evidently due to the lack of gratitude people had for his free
    service. However, I thought he restarted driver development?

    >A while ago the author posted on his site that development of Omega drivers
    >has ceased, evidently due to the lack of gratitude people had for his free
    >service. However, I thought he restarted driver development?

    IIRC he restarted his 'free' service when lots of folk sent donations...
    perhaps we'll see another fund raising appeal soon?

    Try http://www.omegadrivers.net/

    > "First of One" <daxinfx@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >>A while ago the author posted on his site that development of Omega
    >>drivers has ceased, evidently due to the lack of gratitude people had for
    >>his free service. However, I thought he restarted driver development?
    >>

    > IIRC he restarted his 'free' service when lots of folk sent donations...
    > perhaps we'll see another fund raising appeal soon?

    He's back, new drivers out today!

    >On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 18:55:43 -0500, "Randy" <cakeman47@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >I can't seem to log onto the Omega site, is it down?
    >
    >Thanks
    >Randy

Radeon ATI Graphics