Wireless Problem with cert

Hi,

i am installing a secure wireless solution with sbs2003, IAS, stand alone
CA. Acess point is an Netgear WG302. In IAS i have made the entry for the
Netgear under Radius-Clients. On the Netgear i have made the settings for
the Radius Server with ip and shared secret and in Network Authentication i
use WPA with Radius and in Data Encrypton TKIP.
Problem is when the Client connects to the Access Point a error message was
generated in the Logfiles for system: ID18 IAS error Access-Request from
Radius-Client has an invalid Message Authenticator Attribut.

Any help would be appreciated.
Bernd

Had the same problem. Had to use a shared secret for the access point
and IAS of 13 characters or less to get it to work. The latest
firmware had the same issue.

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 15:25:05 +0200, "mailmann" <mail@web.jp> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>i am installing a secure wireless solution with sbs2003, IAS, stand alone
>CA. Acess point is an Netgear WG302. In IAS i have made the entry for the
>Netgear under Radius-Clients. On the Netgear i have made the settings for
>the Radius Server with ip and shared secret and in Network Authentication i
>use WPA with Radius and in Data Encrypton TKIP.
>Problem is when the Client connects to the Access Point a error message was
>generated in the Logfiles for system: ID18 IAS error Access-Request from
>Radius-Client has an invalid Message Authenticator Attribut.
>
>Any help would be appreciated.
>Bernd

I change the password and everything works fine.

Many thanks !