Latest Omega Drivers and ATI Tray Tools - Help Needed

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
a b \ Driver
August 22, 2005 9:33:23 AM

I just installed the Omega 2.5.58. Now when I play MVP 2005 there is a
number in the upper right hand of the screen. I am assuming that this is a
FPS counter.
How can I turn it off?

TIA

Mark
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
August 22, 2005 3:38:49 PM

Mark W. wrote:

> I just installed the Omega 2.5.58. Now when I play MVP 2005 there is
> a number in the upper right hand of the screen. I am assuming that
> this is a FPS counter.
> How can I turn it off?

Tools & Options -> OSD

You could have easily found this yourself by the way... :)

=- Brian Dickens, the Netherlands
August 22, 2005 3:39:27 PM

"Brian Dickens" <newsgroups@(remove-this)briandickens.demon.nl> wrote in
message news:11gj7a1s2s49858@corp.supernews.com...
> Mark W. wrote:
>
>> I just installed the Omega 2.5.58. Now when I play MVP 2005 there is
>> a number in the upper right hand of the screen. I am assuming that
>> this is a FPS counter.
>> How can I turn it off?
>
> Tools & Options -> OSD
>

> You could have easily found this yourself by the way... :)
>
> =- Brian Dickens, the Netherlands

it is pretty stupid to have it enabled by default though - dont you think?
a b \ Driver
August 22, 2005 4:46:02 PM

Uh, where'd you get the Omegas? They're not at the website?

Ron

"Mark W." <markwest@bestweb.net> wrote in message
> I just installed the Omega 2.5.58. Now when I play MVP 2005 there is a
> number in the upper right hand of the screen. I am assuming that this is
> FPS counter.
> How can I turn it off?
>
> TIA
>
> Mark

Anonymous
a b \ Driver
August 22, 2005 8:16:15 PM

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 12:46:02 GMT, "Ron Krebs" <rkrebs11@verizon.net>
wrote:

>Uh, where'd you get the Omegas? They're not at the website?

omegadrivers.net rather than omegacorner.net
--

Julian Richards
computer "at" richardsuk.f9.co.uk

www.richardsuk.f9.co.uk
Website of "Robot Wars" middleweight "Broadsword IV"
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
August 22, 2005 8:28:42 PM

Sleepy wrote:

> it is pretty stupid to have it enabled by default though - dont you
> think?

I do agree that the OSD should be disabled by default. Most people don't
need or want a FPS counter, so it should be left to the users themselves to
enable this function.

Ah well, as long as it can be easily disabled it's not that big of a problem
for me.

=- Brian Dickens
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
August 22, 2005 10:04:32 PM

> omegadrivers.net rather than omegacorner.net

2.5.58 are old even. 2.6.53 are current, but I hope not for much longer,
since they're CAT 5.7.
!