Screen keep going on/off

Ive just got a new x800pro and im having problem with my screen, ive booted
into windows and whenthe catylst control centre comes on my screen starts to
go black and then come back and go black, has anyone had any problems like
this?

ive now uninstalled the control centre and seems to be ok,

thanks for any info

doughnut

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 13:02:09 +0100, "Doughnut" <doughnut@doughnut.com>
wrote:

>Ive just got a new x800pro and im having problem with my screen, ive booted
>into windows and whenthe catylst control centre comes on my screen starts to
>go black and then come back and go black, has anyone had any problems like
>this?
>
>ive now uninstalled the control centre and seems to be ok,
>
>thanks for any info
>
>doughnut

a) you also need to intall M$' .net to run Control Center, doughnut,
but b) why not use the Control Panel instead? I've never tried
Control Center myself; I had it tagged as bloat from the start, but
general concensus seems to support that view.

Patrick

<patrickp@5acoustibop.co.uk> - take five to email me...

yeah i got net installed, i'll see how it goes, id like to know if anyone
else has had this tho

doughnut

"patrickp" <patrickp@5acoustibop.co.uk> wrote in message
> On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 13:02:09 +0100, "Doughnut" <doughnut@doughnut.com>
> wrote:
>
>>Ive just got a new x800pro and im having problem with my screen, ive
>>booted
>>into windows and whenthe catylst control centre comes on my screen starts
>>go black and then come back and go black, has anyone had any problems
>>like
>>this?
>>
>>ive now uninstalled the control centre and seems to be ok,
>>
>>thanks for any info
>>
>>doughnut
>>

> a) you also need to intall M$' .net to run Control Center, doughnut,
> but b) why not use the Control Panel instead? I've never tried
> Control Center myself; I had it tagged as bloat from the start, but
> general concensus seems to support that view.
>
> Patrick
>
> <patrickp@5acoustibop.co.uk> - take five to email me...

TRENDING THREADS