Help with GPS and NEMA4800

May 3, 2004 3:58:39 PM

I have a GPS device in my car that outputs a nema 4800 signal and I would
like to conect to my ipaq3630 for sat nav only cant get it to work have used
a serial cradle with a gendre changer and pluged in to gps device software
is tom tom 2 which I set to the nema 4800 and com port the gps device is
working ok as this has its own display for and latitude and speed ect
any one got any ideas :(

Thanks Andrew

More about : gps nema4800

Anonymous
May 3, 2004 7:01:19 PM

You should not use a gender changer but null-modem adapter. Then this will
work just fine :)

--

..: Jakub Kañczugowski
..: www.PDAclub.pl