Need help here ...pls help

stealth

hi guys i wonder can u guys help me...i am using radeon 9100 which is
old and i only want it free ,urgent pls give me the download link i
will be very grateful...

Stealth wrote:
> hi guys i wonder can u guys help me...i am using radeon 9100 which is
> old and i only want it free ,urgent pls give me the download link i
> will be very grateful...

You mean you need the drivers?
http://www.ati.com

--
*Riccardo Cretti* - ICQ 15927849
Get Firefox!

On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 08:34:08 GMT, Riccardo Cretti
<squadron76@jumpy.it> wrote:

>Stealth wrote:
>> hi guys i wonder can u guys help me...i am using radeon 9100 which is
>> old and i only want it free ,urgent pls give me the download link i
>> will be very grateful...
>
>You mean you need the drivers?
>http://www.ati.com

or

http://www.omegadrivers.net/

for the Omega drivers
--

Julian Richards
computer "at" richardsuk.f9.co.uk

www.richardsuk.f9.co.uk
Website of "Robot Wars" middleweight "Broadsword IV"