Need help here ...pls help

hi guys i wonder can u guys help me...i am using radeon 9100 which is
old and i only want it free ,urgent pls give me the download link i
will be very grateful...
2 answers Last reply
More about need help

    Stealth wrote:
    > hi guys i wonder can u guys help me...i am using radeon 9100 which is
    > old and i only want it free ,urgent pls give me the download link i
    > will be very grateful...

    You mean you need the drivers?
    http://www.ati.com

    --
    *Riccardo Cretti* - ICQ 15927849
    Get Firefox!

    On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 08:34:08 GMT, Riccardo Cretti
    <squadron76@jumpy.it> wrote:

    >Stealth wrote:
    >> hi guys i wonder can u guys help me...i am using radeon 9100 which is
    >> old and i only want it free ,urgent pls give me the download link i
    >> will be very grateful...
    >
    >You mean you need the drivers?
    >http://www.ati.com

    or

    http://www.omegadrivers.net/

    for the Omega drivers
    --

    Julian Richards
    computer "at" richardsuk.f9.co.uk

    www.richardsuk.f9.co.uk
    Website of "Robot Wars" middleweight "Broadsword IV"

Radeon Download ATI Graphics