Winexit.scr on open PC's

I would like to install & auto configure Winexit to run on PC's on my network
that have 20-30 unique local logins.

Each machine is WinXP and running behind Server 2003.

Checked group policy editor and had no luck....tried just adding to the
startup folder for All Users....no luck.

Thanks in advance for any HELP
1 answer Last reply
More about winexit open

    In Group Policies, its under User Configuration, Administrative Templates, Control Panel, Display. However, you also need to ensure that Group Policies are being enforced on local logons, as well.

    Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
    http://www.dougknox.com
    --------------------------------
    Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

    "B.Boyd" <BBoyd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4E57DADB-C356-4A9C-92E8-D72D2840EFF3@microsoft.com...
    >I would like to install & auto configure Winexit to run on PC's on my network
    > that have 20-30 unique local logins.
    >
    > Each machine is WinXP and running behind Server 2003.
    >
    > Checked group policy editor and had no luck....tried just adding to the
    > startup folder for All Users....no luck.
    >
    > Thanks in advance for any HELP

Security Microsoft Windows XP