Where can I find this Video driver? ATMEL Chips

I am looking at this video card and found the following inscriptions, I
have search the net for these chips with no luck at all. It is only
5 years old or so.

VID ATMEL
AT49F001T
12PC
http://www.atmel.org/dyn/produ cts/product_card.asp?part_id=1 810
atmetl identifies this as a flash memory chip.
but they don't have anything relating to drivers. I think they only
make the memory chips but not video cards.

MIRA
P2V64 S4OBTP
AM64B1-32

any other ideas as to where I can find these drivers? thanks.

p.s. I get lots of hits searching for the word ATMEL (as it
relates to wireless or linux), but nothing at all as it relates to
video drivers and the chip AT49F001T.

lbbss

lostsoul

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2003

Sounds like its an s3 chipset. Use sisoft sandra or everest home to look at
the part reported in display. It should tell you where to download drivers
for the display.