screen is turning the white areas light blue randomly

I have a radeon 9600 on syncmaster 192mp moniter w/xp home /hp a250n
Problem is my screen keeps turning blue The white areas.
I can still see and sometimes I mess with display it will recover but
lately
it is getting worst.In my display settings the4 background of the
moniters 1-2 it is garbly at times.I'm guessing it is video related
and not windows
even tho it seems kind of likemy theme is being weird.
1 answer Last reply
More about screen turning white areas light blue randomly

    On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 13:34:44 GMT,
    wagoner@fidnet-dot-com.no-spam.invalid (blukes) wrote:

    >I have a radeon 9600 on syncmaster 192mp moniter w/xp home /hp a250n
    >Problem is my screen keeps turning blue The white areas.
    >I can still see and sometimes I mess with display it will recover but
    >lately
    >it is getting worst.In my display settings the4 background of the
    >moniters 1-2 it is garbly at times.I'm guessing it is video related
    >and not windows
    >even tho it seems kind of likemy theme is being weird.

    Might check the cable from the vid card to the monitor?

    Villain

Radeon Graphics