screen is turning the white areas light blue randomly

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
August 26, 2005 5:34:44 PM

I have a radeon 9600 on syncmaster 192mp moniter w/xp home /hp a250n
Problem is my screen keeps turning blue The white areas.
I can still see and sometimes I mess with display it will recover but
lately
it is getting worst.In my display settings the4 background of the
moniters 1-2 it is garbly at times.I'm guessing it is video related
and not windows
even tho it seems kind of likemy theme is being weird.

More about : screen turning white areas light blue randomly

Anonymous
August 26, 2005 6:16:33 PM

On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 13:34:44 GMT,
wagoner@fidnet-dot-com.no-spam.invalid (blukes) wrote:

>I have a radeon 9600 on syncmaster 192mp moniter w/xp home /hp a250n
>Problem is my screen keeps turning blue The white areas.
>I can still see and sometimes I mess with display it will recover but
>lately
>it is getting worst.In my display settings the4 background of the
>moniters 1-2 it is garbly at times.I'm guessing it is video related
>and not windows
>even tho it seems kind of likemy theme is being weird.

Might check the cable from the vid card to the monitor?

Villain