What is the name of the counter strike group? I can't find..

Last response: in Video Games
February 25, 2005 5:03:23 PM

as above
February 25, 2005 5:03:24 PM

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 14:28:51 +1000, "Paul Goodhew"
<Paul.Goodhew@telstrawholesale.com> wrote:

>thankyou. it doesn't come up on my mail server

I would hope not, it is a Usenet newsgroup.
March 1, 2005 2:23:04 PM

Mate, he's a foul-mouthed moron. Do like I've just done and killfilter him.
He deserves no more than that. Well, maybe a little therapy. Maybe a LOT of
therapy. Maybe he just needs a hug. Parents? A friend? Whatever...

"STEAMMadman" <steammadman@doesnotexist.com> wrote in message
>I do respect your free will but please do not hurt anybody emotionally with
> the way you word.
> The other side of the internet is a human being with all emotional and
> psychological characteristics of a normal human being, I mean, being
> saddened, angered or humiliated by some rude remarks. Especially if the
> person
> is very sensitive.
> The anomity of the internet has in some way made people ruder than they
> really
> were in real life.
> My apologise for my remark about the "uneducated assumption" i did post
> earlier in a moment of temporary enragement..
> I am wrong also in losing my tempers and jumping into conclusion..
Anonymous
March 4, 2005 1:50:43 AM

GFree <nickt4001@yahoo.com.au> typed as if devouring a plate of spoo:

> All right, all right! I'm a prick somtimes, I admit it. I apologise.
> I'll try to be more polite in my responses in the future. Is that
> enough to get you off my back? ;)

Sure. LOL :)

There is no spoon.

EvilBill - http://evilbill.50megs.com/index.html
My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)
!