What is the name of the counter strike group? I can't find..

as above
3 answers Last reply
More about what counter strike group find

    On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 14:28:51 +1000, "Paul Goodhew"
    <Paul.Goodhew@telstrawholesale.com> wrote:

    >thankyou. it doesn't come up on my mail server

    I would hope not, it is a Usenet newsgroup.

    Mate, he's a foul-mouthed moron. Do like I've just done and killfilter him.
    He deserves no more than that. Well, maybe a little therapy. Maybe a LOT of
    therapy. Maybe he just needs a hug. Parents? A friend? Whatever...

    GFree <nickt4001@yahoo.com.au> typed as if devouring a plate of spoo:

    > All right, all right! I'm a prick somtimes, I admit it. I apologise.
    > I'll try to be more polite in my responses in the future. Is that
    > enough to get you off my back? ;)

    Sure. LOL :)

    There is no spoon.

    EvilBill - http://evilbill.50megs.com/index.html
    My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
    Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)

Games Video Games