LCD screen protectors...any good ones?

Kilowatt

Hi thanks to read.
For my new dx-6490, i've bought some adhesive protective films at a local
RadioShack. The problem is no mater how much i care during the application
to get rid of the air bubles... even using the supplied scraper card, i
always end-up seing many tinny spots when checking something displayed on
the screen. But if i check under a good lighting, i can't even see a single
air bubble. I've tried 3 sheets of those protective films (yes, i did took
care to not touch the adhesive side,and the screen surface was perfectly
clean and free of dust speckles!) and i have the same deceiving results each
time. I'm shure that with this Nexxtech brand, the small scratches on the
screen i do try to prevent and that may appear during the months and years
of usage...would probably have a lesser visual impact than i have now with
the protective films on! :)

Do anyone got good results with some brands? I know that there's some
protective films for Palm computers screens, but at $20 for one sheet, i'm
not willing to try them without being shure of the results!! TIA for any