MS One Care - beta

Hi,

I have been selected as a beta user for MS One Care.

Should I accept?

Thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about care beta

    Yes, it is a very nice package!

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "bill" wrote:

    | Hi,
    |
    | I have been selected as a beta user for MS One Care.
    |
    | Should I accept?
    |
    | Thanks

    You do know that you should not use beta software on your computer if it is
    the only computer you have at your disposal. After all, you never really
    know how stable a beta version is, or what problems may present themselves a
    couple of weeks down the road.

    --
    Regards,

    Richard Urban
    Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User

    Quote from: George Ankner
    "If you knew as much as you think you know,

    "bill" <bill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have been selected as a beta user for MS One Care.
    >
    > Should I accept?
    >
    > Thanks

Security Microsoft Windows XP