MS One Care - beta

August 26, 2005 4:02:05 PM

Hi,

I have been selected as a beta user for MS One Care.

Should I accept?

Thanks

More about : care beta

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
August 26, 2005 6:21:46 PM

Yes, it is a very nice package!

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"bill" wrote:

| Hi,
|
| I have been selected as a beta user for MS One Care.
|
| Should I accept?
|
| Thanks
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
August 27, 2005 2:48:47 PM

You do know that you should not use beta software on your computer if it is
the only computer you have at your disposal. After all, you never really
know how stable a beta version is, or what problems may present themselves a
couple of weeks down the road.

--
Regards,

Richard Urban
Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User

Quote from: George Ankner
"If you knew as much as you think you know,

!